Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an allocation and a list of stores is inserted in order, after the allocation is calculated, the store order does not reflect the same order that was placed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an allocation.
2. Add a store or a list of stores (store grade list, location list).
3. Add a rule and calculate.
5. Go to Select Locations screen and add a template.
6. Observe the list of locations.
8. Go to Select Locations screen and observe that the order has changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms