Last updated on JULY 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 05-July-2016
In the Summary Match screen of Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, when using Default from Receipt functionality, the screen is erroring out with the following:
Steps to Reproduce:
(For the test case ensure that the shipment is > 99999999)
- Click on Document Maintenance.
- Click on Document Search.
- Click on Action dropdown list; select New.
- Select document type = Merchandise Invoice; click OK.
- Enter order no, supplier, invoice_date, tax information.
- Click on details. The Invoice Maintenance Detail screen appears.
- Click on checkbox for select and click on 'Default from Receipts' button. Wait for the system to fail with a heap space error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms