In Summary Match Screen When Using Default from Receipt, "java.lang.outOfMemoryError : Java Heap Space" Error Occurs
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Summary Match screen of Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, when using Default from Receipt functionality, the screen is erroring out with the following:
Steps to Reproduce:
(For the test case ensure that the shipment is > 99999999)
- Click on Document Maintenance.
- Click on Document Search.
- Click on Action dropdown list; select New.
- Select document type = Merchandise Invoice; click OK.
- Enter order no, supplier, invoice_date, tax information.
- Click on details. The Invoice Maintenance Detail screen appears.
- Click on checkbox for select and click on 'Default from Receipts' button. Wait for the system to fail with a heap space error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms