Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
The Store Inventory Management (SIM) handheld (HH) warehouse delivery receiving process does not have enough visibility to previously-received data. It also shows inconsistent data in warehouse delivery by HH.
Steps to Reproduce:
Pre-requisite: Create a warehouse delivery shipment with 6 containers:
- Log in to HH. Scan container SHIPMENT_CONTAINER0 to locate the shipment.
- Select "1 - Receive Container".
- Scan container SHIPMENT_CONTAINER0 to start the receiving process.
- Select "3 - Receive Container".
- Query database for the shipment data.
Notice that status = 2 for container SHIPMENT_CONT80; also the item is received in line item table for this container.
Notice that the HH summary shows 'Rcve Containers: 1' -- this indicates one container, SHIPMENT_CONTAINER0, is received.
But the database shows the ASN status as WHD.status = 0 - New
Without saving anything, the data is saved at container and line item level, but no change to the header status.
- Now kill the emulator session.
- Log in to HH again with a new session in a new emulator.
- Thinking container SHIPMENT_CONTAINER0 was received, scan the container SHIPMENT_CONTAINER1 to locate the ASN. See message "This Delivery is in progress by SIM14ADMIN. Would you like to break the lock?"
- Select '1-Yes' to break the lock.
- Select "1 - Receive Container" and scan SHIPMENT_CONTAINER1 receive container SHIPMENT_CONTAINER1. The HH summary screen still shows 'Rcvd Containers: 0'. At this point, the backend data still shows, status = 2 for container SHIPMENT_CONTAINER0.
- Once again scan container SHIPMENT_CONTAINER1 and select '3 - Receive Container'. Now the summary shows 'Rcvd Containers: 1'.
- Continue receiving the following containers in the same way:
- The status = 2 for all containers, no scanning made on container SHIPMENT_CONT80 after step 7.
- There is a discrepancy alert for container SHIPMENT_CONTAINER0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms