ANNOUNCEMENT: Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper 6.0 Released
(Doc ID 1963311.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Communications Global Business Unit (CGBU) is announcing the release of Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper 6.0
OCSG 6.0 introduces expansive API Management capabilities to manage the entire API lifecycle enabling enterprises and CSPs to accelerate internal development, engage with partners and monetize assets. OCSG 6.0 delivers this alongside industry leading SLA management, analytics and an extensive array of built-in communications services.
As part of the OCSG 6.0 release, a new OCSG-based solution, called “Network Policy as a Service” (NPaaS), was launched by integrating the Oracle Communications Policy Management (OCPM) PCRF to provide out-of-the-box exposure of network policy for both telephony and cable networks. This allows CSPs and partners to align the data bandwidth with the digital service being delivered, ensuring a higher rate of customer satisfaction.
- Contact center application enablement
- API exposure for Communications Enabled Business Processes (CEBP) and Unified Communications (UC)
KEY FEATURES OF THE OCSG 6.0 RELEASE:
- API Management made powerful and simple
- Web Service API generation in the Portal allows APIs to be built in minutes
- API catalog and versioning
- Onboard and manage partners
- API Monitoring, analytics, metering and charging
- Management and partner portals
- Simplified configuration and deployment with installation in 15 minutes
- Lightweight single tier deployment option
- Integration with the Oracle Communications Policy Management (OCPM) PCRF to safely and securely expose network policy through the Parlay X and Restful QoS APIs
- Enhanced Oauth integration simplifies integration with SSO and IDM
- Enterprise Manager Cloud Control integration facilitates cloud-based deployments
- Advanced API firewall provides protection against a multitude of security threats
- Integration with OCCAS Service Controller provides a broad array of SS7 interface options
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document