Unable to Edit the Last Row of Affected Items or BOM Tab When the Window Is Maximized
(Doc ID 1963747.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user maximize the window and attempt to edit the Affected Items or BOM tab row, the last row showing up on the window cannot be edited as the edit box does not show up on double clicking the item row.
This happens when the side scroll bar does not appear in Affected Items or BOM tab row when window is maximized, and there are many items added.
Even the user scroll down the screen, any row that will be displayed as the last row in the window is not editable.
User to be able to edit the affected item in the last row regardless of the screen resolution
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On the PC where its resolution is 1080p (resolution 1920x1080 pixel), launch Web Client
2. Create ECO
3. Add about 20 items to the affected items tab
4. Maximize the browser window. Make sure that side scroll bar is not be shown
5. Try to edit New Rev field in the affected items tab for the last item (8th item in the table is the last row in this case). Small window to edit the New Rev field value does not show up
6. Scroll down the window, so that other item (for example 12th item in the table) will be the last item to be shown in the window. Double click New Rev field. Small window to edit the New Rev field value does not show up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document