Unable To Print Receipts When Performing a No Sale Transaction
Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), users are unable to print receipts when performing a no sale transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate: POS > F9 More > F2 No Sale.
- Select a Reason Code (e.g., Customer Change) and enter Next.
- POS prompts the user to close the cash drawer.
- Press Next again before closing the cash drawer.
- Close the drawer.
- Note that no receipt was printed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms