Importing Request For Quote (RFQ) Response Does Not Update 'Valid From' Attribute Value For Non Web Supplier Responses
(Doc ID 1963962.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, Import(PCM)
The Valid From date attribute does not populate according to what is configured in the Export xls file but remains as the current date
The Valid From attribute should also change according to what is configured in the Export xls file
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a RFQ.
2. Select Response Status tab.
3. Select one supplier row for export.
4. Press the Export menu button and select Export csv or Export xls.
5. After downloading the file, edit "Value From" and "Value Until" data field values.
6. Save the edited file.
7. On RFQ Response Status tab press the Import button.
8. Select the edited file and do an Import.
9. The "Value Until" value gets updated, as configured
10. Value of "Value From" value does not get updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document