RUA Screen Throws 'Invalid Cost/Retail Combination Passed' Error When Performing RUA for Order That Has Obligation and Actual Landed Cost
(Doc ID 1964294.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.1 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.0.x, the Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) screen throws the following error when performing an RUA for an order that has obligation and Actual Landed Cost (ALC):
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an import purchase order (PO) with Estimated Landed Cost (ELC) associated with it.
- Receive the PO.
- Create/Approve an obligation for the ELCs associated with the PO.
- Finalize ALC/ELC by using the ALC Order Finalize window.
- Move the date forward in the system.
- Process a RUA for the shipment/PO.
- System throws the error: "Invalid cost/retail combination passed to function STKLEDGER_SQL.BUILD_TRAN_DATA_INSERT. Notify System Administrator."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document