Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.7 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
XCOSTCHANGE is not populating the COST_CHANGE type and value fields, causing the UI to fail validation.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a cost change at a location level for an item using the XCostChange API.
- Open the cost change in the UI in edit mode.
- Click on Locations button to view the locations.
- Come back to [suppsku] screen and click OK to exit the screen.
- The validation for the radio button for cost change type appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms