Non-Time-Based Simple Promotions Created Through Injector Not Getting Ended in RMS
(Doc ID 1964372.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.x, non-time-based simple promotions created through the injector are not getting ended in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and approve promotion details using the injector. Make the promotion non-time-based, with start date today and end date tomorrow, end time 235900.
- Run Price Event Execution/ Run Price Event Execution RMS.
- Advance vdate, so now vdate is the same as end date.
- Run Price Event Execution.
- Notice that RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC does not have the promotion details for the injected promotion.
- Run Price Event Execution RMS.
- Notice that the promotions did not expire in RMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document