Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 14.0.x, when deleting items from a return transaction and then scanning the same transaction, the refund options available are incorrect.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to ORPOS.
- Enter items 1234 and 4321.
- Complete a sale with Cash tender. (Use any tender and check appropriate parameter in application.xml under Return group)
- Try to return the same transaction and come to the Sale screen.
- Delete both returned items.
- Again scan the same transaction for return and attempt to complete it. ORPOS shows refund options which are available for RefundTenderForNonRetrievedTrans instead of RefundTenderForCashPayment. It is expected that even if we delete items from a return transaction and scan the same transaction for return, the system should show the correct refund options.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms