Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a clearance is created and reset in Retail Price Management (RPM) and interfaced to Store Inventory Management (SIM), SIM is showing that the item is on clearance even after the date is past the reset date. The SIM UI is showing the correct retail, but the price type on the itemLookup screen shows Pricing Type as Clearance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a clearance in RPM and let it flow to SIM (effective date: Vdate+3 and a reset date of Vdate+10)
2. Run the ItemPrice to History batch daily.
3. Check the item price on Vdate+6.
4. Go to ItemLookup screen and the price shown is the clearance price and price type is Clearance.
5. Check the ItemPrice on Vdate+12. The price shows the reset regular retail (the initial retail), but the price type shown is Clearance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms