After Cycle Count Is Completed in the Handheld, Cycle Count Status on ITEM_MASTER.CYCLE_COUNT_STATUS Is Still 'SS'
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a cycle count is completed on the handheld screen, Cycle Count Status on ITEM_MASTER.CYCLE_COUNT_STATUS is still 'System Selected (SS)'.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set SCP.SCP_CURRENT_VAL to ITEM for parameter cycle_count_type.
- Create an item and set its Cycle Count (CC) Plan as DAY.
- Attach the item to the location of any type (LTC/FCP/RES).
- Log in to Unix box and execute SCHEDULE_CYCLE_COUNT.sh.
- Note that cycle count status of both item and locations changed to SS (System Selected).
- From RF screen, complete the cycle count.
- The cycle count status of the location is changed from SS to OK, but the item’s cycle count status is still SS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms