Cash Amount Displayed Incorrectly in the Till Status Report For Return Transaction Of a Sale Tendered With Travellers Check
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Till Amount value is displayed incorrectly on the Till Status report after performing a return transaction with refund type as Cash when the corresponding sale transaction was tendered with Travelers Check.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Login to Point Of Service (POS).
2. Scan an Item:925($50) >> "Tender F6" >> " Travel Check F7" >> Enter the quantity of traveler's checks as 1 and complete the transaction.
3. Click "Return F2" >> Enter the Receipt informed in the step 2 >> "Tran. Detail F2" >> Give any Reason Code and Item Condition as New >> "Tender F6" >> "F2 Cash" >> Enter the Customer information and complete the transaction by returning amount ($50).
4. Login to Back Office >> "Reports" >> "Financial" >> "Till Status".
5. Notice that the Till amount column shows the amount as -100.00 whereas it should show the amount as -50.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms