Agile PG&C Specification Mapping With External Roll Up
(Doc ID 1965039.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Governance and Compliance - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For specifications using the external roll up, the status cannot be mapped through to a Page Two attribute.
To replicate this, do the following:
1. Create an external specification
2. Apply the specification to an assembly with parts in its BOM that have mass disclosure
3. Calculate compliance of the assembly
4. Ensure it is able to generate a compliance status.
(Java / Admin Client)
5. On the object Items > Parts, create a P2 attribute.
6. Under System Settings > PG&C, go to specification mapping and map the spec you have created in the web client to the attribute just created on the part.
7. Re-calculate compliance. Note the resulting spec status does not appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document