SHIPSKU Not Updated for Unmatched DSD Receipt When RCA Performed
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When RCA performed, SHIPSKU table entries are not updated for unmatched DSD receipts.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a Direct Store Delivery for a store without existing order -> for order_no, choose NEW.
- Fill items and received quantities.
- Confirm the receipt.
- Re-open the delivery and use Adjust Delivery.
- Change received quantity and unit cost.
- Confirm the delivery again.
- Note in RMS that unit adjustment is taken into account in ORDLOC and SHIPSKU but unit cost change in neither of these tables. TRAN_DATA contains correct unit cost on unit adjustment record (TRAN_CODE 20).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms