ASNINCRE Message Fails in RMS With "ORA-06502: PL/SQL: Numeric or Value Error"
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create an Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) appointment in Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), the following error occurs:
Steps to Recreate:
- Create Purchase Order (PO) O1 with supplier S1. Create orders O2 and O3 with supplier S2 and approve all.
- Confirm O1, O2, and O3 are present in RWMS.
- Create ASN with C type having container_qty 3, with details of O1, O2, and O3.
- Create appointment A1 and attach ASN to it.
- As soon as ASN is attached to an appointment, an ASNINCre message flows to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and becomes stuck with error 'ORA-06502: PL/SQL: Numeric Or Value Error'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms