ASNINCRE Message Fails in RMS With "ORA-06502: PL/SQL: Numeric or Value Error"
(Doc ID 1965050.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.0 to 13.0.7 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create an Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) appointment in Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), the following error occurs:
Steps to Recreate:
- Create Purchase Order (PO) O1 with supplier S1. Create orders O2 and O3 with supplier S2 and approve all.
- Confirm O1, O2, and O3 are present in RWMS.
- Create ASN1 with C type having container_qty 3, with details of O1, O2, and O3.
- Create appointment APPT1 and attach ASN1 to it.
- As soon as ASN is attached to an appointment, an ASNINCre message flows to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and becomes stuck with error 'ORA-06502: PL/SQL: Numeric Or Value Error'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document