The Data Replication to ORCO is Not Working Properly for Suspended Delete Transactions
(Doc ID 1965126.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The data replication to Oracle Retail Central Office (ORCO) is not working properly for suspended delete transactions.
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Add an item in Sell Screen.
2. Suspend the transaction.
3. Retrieve the transaction.
4. You will see list of suspended transaction on suspended-retrieve screen of Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS).
5. Select retrieve transaction row from the suspended-retrieve screen and click "Delete" button from global navigation.
6. Once you click delete button, you will get a confirmation dialog prompt to cancel suspended transaction or not.
7. Once you click on "Yes" suspended transaction gets canceled and transaction status get stored in Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO) database with "SC_TRN=3" but in ORCO the same transaction is still with status "SC_TRN=4".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document