Store Copy is Not Printing Using Credit/Debit for the Tender Type for Item Whose Price is Less Than 20
(Doc ID 1965131.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store copy is not printing using credit/debit as a tender type for item whose price is less than 20.
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Log in to Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) Client.
2. Scan an item on sell item screen for example-1234 (Price 10)
3. Price override of this item with 19.
4. Link customer in transaction.
5. Do tender of this transaction by ‘Credit/Debit’ Tender Type.
6. Verify store copy for this transaction.
7. Store copy is not printing for those items whose price is less than 20, only customer copy is printing.
8. If item price is more than or equals to 20 then store copy and customer copy both are printing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document