Stock Count Request Form Error ("Invalid Value for Field") Occurs When Selecting Store Class As Group Type
(Doc ID 1965159.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.7 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue described in this document is known to Oracle, and a fix already scheduled for future release. This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When attempting to select Store Class as Group Type in the Stock Count form, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Inventory -> Stock Count.
- Select "Action" of New and "Action Type"of Request.
- Click OK.
- Change Group Type to Store Class.
- Click the Group LOV and select Store Class (in our case, it is "A").
- Error is displayed: FRM: 40212-Invalid value for field LOCATION
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!