Stock Count Request Form Error ("Invalid Value for Field") Occurs When Selecting Store Class As Group Type
(Doc ID 1965159.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.7 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to select Store Class as Group Type in the Stock Count form, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Inventory -> Stock Count.
- Select "Action" of New and "Action Type"of Request.
- Click OK.
- Change Group Type to Store Class.
- Click the Group LOV and select Store Class (in our case, it is "A").
- Error is displayed: FRM: 40212-Invalid value for field LOCATION
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document