Receiver Unit Adjustment Causes a Prior Obligation to Finalize and Post Again
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.1 [Release 14.0]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) causes a prior obligation to finalize and post again.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an import purchase order (PO) with Estimated Landed Cost (ELC) associated with it.
- Receive the PO.
- Create/Approve an obligation for the ELCs associated with the PO.
- Finalize ALC/ELC by either using the Actual Landed Cost (ALC) Order Finalize window or the nightly batch.
- Move the date forward in the system.
- Process a Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) for the shipment/PO.
- Create/Approve another obligation for the ELCs associated with the PO.
- Finalize ALC/ELC by either using the ALC Order Finalize window or the nightly batch.
- Check TRAN_DATA table. Notice that the first obligation is processed in full again (for the new units associated with the PO).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms