Receiver Unit Adjustment Causes a Prior Obligation to Finalize and Post Again
(Doc ID 1965477.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.1 [Release 14.0]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) causes a prior obligation to finalize and post again.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an import purchase order (PO) with Estimated Landed Cost (ELC) associated with it.
- Receive the PO.
- Create/Approve an obligation for the ELCs associated with the PO.
- Finalize ALC/ELC by either using the Actual Landed Cost (ALC) Order Finalize window or the nightly batch.
- Move the date forward in the system.
- Process a Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) for the shipment/PO.
- Create/Approve another obligation for the ELCs associated with the PO.
- Finalize ALC/ELC by either using the ALC Order Finalize window or the nightly batch.
- Check TRAN_DATA table. Notice that the first obligation is processed in full again (for the new units associated with the PO).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document