Pack Item On Hand Decremented At From Store For Receipt Overages
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 10.1.25 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Pack_COMP_SOH is being decremented on a receipt overage from a Store when the system option: SO_OVER_RECEIPT_IND is set to "NL".
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Create 2 regular items and range them to 3 stores.
2. Create Complex vendor pack (Sellable & orderable) item with the 2 created regular items and range it to same 3 stores.
3. Create an order for the pack item into one of the stores and receive it.
4. Create a store to store transfer and ship it.
5. Over receive the shipment.
6. Observe that the PACK_COMP_SOH is updated with negative value in the source store and the stock_on_hand does not get updated for the over-receipt quantity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms