For a Partially Received PO, DOCCLOSE and ORDAUTCL Batches Are Not Cancelling the Allocation Quantity That was Cancelled in the PO
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For partially received Purchase Orders (POs), the DOCCLOSE and ORDAUTCL batches are not cancelling the allocation quantity that was cancelled in the PO.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a PO based allocation for 2 items.
2. One item is fully received in the warehouse (WH), distributed to the stores, and received at stores.
3. The second item never sent by the supplier.
4. Execute the DOCCLOSE and ORDAUTCL batches to close the PO.
5. Observe that in the ORDHEAD table, Order Status is C. However, the allocation quantity for the second item has not been cancelled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms