Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to modify the Current Price Period of a Sourcing Project after a
Sourcing Project has been created.
1. Create a New Sourcing Project and select the values as shown below
Type: Sourcing Project
Number of Date Periods: 2
Start Date: 01-Jan-2015
Quality Breaks per Period: 1
2. Save the project
3. Click on Actions Menu -> Modify Price Scenario
4. Click on + and select the values as shown below. Click on OK
01-Feb-2015 - 28-Feb-2015
5. Click on + and select the values as shown below. Click on OK
6. New Price Period does not get saved and the window shows 'Error on Page'
message at the bottom
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms