Full Text Search Scheduler Does Not Run Correctly When Task Interval Has Higher Number Than 5
(Doc ID 1966523.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Full Text Search (FTS) scheduler does not run
FTS scheduler to run correctly
1. Login to Java Client
2. Go to Admin->System Settings->Full Text Search
3. Set Indexing to 'Scheduled' and Recurrence to 'Once a day Starting at 3:00:00 AM'
4. Go to Admin->Server Settings->Task Configuration
5. Open Full Text Search Scheduler and set Task Disabled to 'No', set task interval to '1440' and Save
6. The scheduled task for 'Full Text Search Scheduler' is not executed even after 3:00:00 AM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document