Full Text Search Scheduler Does Not Run Correctly When Task Interval Has Higher Number Than 5
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Full Text Search (FTS) scheduler does not run
FTS scheduler to run correctly
1. Login to Java Client
2. Go to Admin->System Settings->Full Text Search
3. Set Indexing to 'Scheduled' and Recurrence to 'Once a day Starting at 3:00:00 AM'
4. Go to Admin->Server Settings->Task Configuration
5. Open Full Text Search Scheduler and set Task Disabled to 'No', set task interval to '1440' and Save
6. The scheduled task for 'Full Text Search Scheduler' is not executed even after 3:00:00 AM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms