Unable to Purge Regular Price Changes from RK_PRICE_CHANGE Table
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to delete a store as at least one price change record is not purged.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Regular price change on day 1 with effective date as day 2. A record will get inserted into RK_PRICE_CHANGE table.
2. Run ActivatePriceChange batch on day 2. The regular price created on day 1 will get effective and the status in RK_PRICE_CHANGE table will be updated to '3' (Completed).
3. Delete the Regular Price change on day 3 created on Day 1. The status in RK_PRICE_CHANGE table will be updated to '9' (Deleted) and the price for the item will be reverted back to the last active price.
4. Run PurgePriceChange batch. The Regular price won't get purged from RK_PRICE_CHANGE table.
5. Try to delete the store. Error message will be generated as the record still exist in RK_PRICE_CHANGE table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms