Original Duration Is Changed for Activities with an Expected Finish
(Doc ID 1967263.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 6.0 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Original Duration is changed when scheduling an in-progress activity with an Expected Finish.
The Original Duration should not change when scheduling an in-progress activity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps (using an example Data Date of 15-Jan-15 and Activity A1000):
- Assign an Expected Finish of 20-Jan-15.
- Schedule with a DD of 15-Jan-15.
- The Original Duration changes to 56.00h to honor the Expected Finish, pulling Planned Start to 15-Jan-15.
- Mark Activity A1000 as Started on 15-Dec-14.
- Schedule again; the Original Duration stays at 56.00h.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!