Issue During The Creation Of Sellable Pack/Orderable Pack
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to create an Orderable Pack whose component item already exists on another sellable Pack using Xitem script.
Steps To Re-Create:
1. Set the AIP_IND = 'N' in system options
2. Create a non-sellable simple pack for a regular item with quantity 5
3. Create another Sellable pack with same item and quantity, Notice that while adding component on packdetl screen error comes saying 'A simple pack with same contents already exists'
4. Try to create same pack from Xitem scripts, Notice that scripts get errored out with following error 'Error msg:A simple pack with these contents already exists. Component Item: 100025804 Pack quantity: 5:'
5. Try to Create same pack from simple pack setup scree, Notice while applying the pack information error comes saying ''A simple pack with same contents already exists”
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms