RTPLATUPD Process Aborts With 'ORA-00001: Unique Constraint (RMS13PRD.PK_MASTER_REPL_ATTR) Violated' Error
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.7 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run RTPLATUPD for item list where the items do not have replenishment parameters, the following error occurs
Steps to Reproduce:
- Get an item_list whose items do not have replenishment configured (i.e., do not exist in REPL_ITEM_LOC and do not exist in MASTER_REPL_ATTR).
- In the RMS application navigate from the main menu, select Items > Replenishment > Replenishment Scheduled Update. The Scheduled Replenishment Update Find window opens.
- Insert the item_list selected in step 1, select NEW in the Action combo box and click OK.
- Configure the scheduled replenishment ACTIVATION parameters (the details of the replenishment are not relevant for this issue) for one location and select OK.
- Repeat the steps 2, 3 and 4, but instead of an ACTIVATION, schedule a DEACTIVATION for the same date and item_list/location combination. When clicking OK the application will give a warning saying that there’s an existing scheduled update for this date/location/item combination and asks for confirmation to continue. Select Yes to proceed.
- Run RPLATUPD process with vdate equal to the scheduled date selected on steps 4 and 5.
- After running the RPLATUPD process verify, for the same location used, that the items from the item_list used in the previous steps do not exist in REPL_ITEM_LOC but exist in MASTER_REPL_ATTR.
- Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 and schedule a new ACTIVATION for any date for the same item_list/location combination.
- Run RPLATUPD process with vdate equal to the scheduled date selected on step 8. The process will abort with the following error:
ORA-00001: unique constraint (RMS13PRD.PK_MASTER_REPL_ATTR) violated~ARRAY INSERT: item XXXX.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms