Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Reapproved promotions and clearances are loaded in 'Delete' status in the Store Inventory Management (SIM) bulk price process.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a promotion/clearance in Retail Price Management (RPM) and approve it.
- Run the following batch processes in RPM in order to get the data to SIM:
- FTP the export file to SIM and run the following batch:
- Confirm that the price changes exist in the RK_PRICE_CHANGE table within SIM. They should have a status of '1' - 'New'.
- In RPM, take the SAME promotion/clearance; put it into 'Worksheet' status and immediately approve it.
- Run steps 2 and 3 again.
- Observe that the file fails to process the CRE records. It processes the DEL records correctly, and updates the status to be "9" - DELETED, but the CRE records are rejected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms