Reapproved Promotions and Clearances Are Loaded in 'Delete' Status in Bulk Price Batch Process
(Doc ID 1967708.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reapproved promotions and clearances are loaded in 'Delete' status in the Store Inventory Management (SIM) bulk price process.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a promotion/clearance in Retail Price Management (RPM) and approve it.
- Run the following batch processes in RPM in order to get the data to SIM:
- FTP the export file to SIM and run the following batch:
- Confirm that the price changes exist in the RK_PRICE_CHANGE table within SIM. They should have a status of '1' - 'New'.
- In RPM, take the SAME promotion/clearance; put it into 'Worksheet' status and immediately approve it.
- Run steps 2 and 3 again.
- Observe that the file fails to process the CRE records. It processes the DEL records correctly, and updates the status to be "9" - DELETED, but the CRE records are rejected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document