A Confusing Warning Message Is Displayed in Stock Count Authorization Screen for Completed Stock Count
Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), after completing a stock count, when the user press 'Back' button, the following warning message is displayed; "exit without saving - yes or no", although there are no unsaved changes in the screen, which is confusing to the users.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a product group, schedule the product group.
2. Navigate to Inventory management > stock counts and select the stock count that is is status New.
3. Take the snapshots, make the count, complete the count , this will move the stock count to Recount /New
4. Take the snapshot , do the recount and complete it >> this will move the stock count to Authorization/New.
5. Click on "Authorized" button, then enter the authorization qty, and then click on "Confirm child" , this will move the stock count Authorization /completed status.
6. Then if click on "Back" warning message "exit without saving - yes or no" appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms