Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Store Inventory Management (SIM) 14.0.x application, we find that the RegularPriceChange.sh (and other bulk price batches) fail when a particular price event is approved or unapproved more than once in a day. The batch aborts with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and approve a regular price change in Retail Price Management (RPM).
- Unapprove the same price change in RPM.
- Correct the price change amount and re-approve the same price change again in RPM.
- Validate that the payload tables have 3 entries for this price change (approve, delete, approve).
- Run the price export jobs in RPM.
- Use that file to run the RegularPriceChange.sh to load the price changes into SIM.
- Notice that the job fails with the above error. The sim_server.log file shows the "ORA-30926: unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables" error.
- Repeat the test with clearance and promotion price changes and run the respective SIM batches. Notice the same error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms