Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Stock Locator in Item Lookup, an error is triggered:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select item xxxx which is ranged in Store A and not ranged in Store B. Confirm that store A is in the buddy store list of Store B.
- Log in to SIM for store B and go to Item Lookup screen.
- Search for this item, which is not ranged to B.
- Item details appear and ranged indicator in screen appears as "not ranged" correctly.
- Now click on Stock Locator and notice that a severe system error appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms