Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.1 to 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that the ThirdPartyStockCountImport.sh batch fails if the input file does not contain an area number. SIM Operation guide specifies that the area number is optional.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a 3rd party unit and amount product group with a variance percentage as 10%
2. Add a department 1102 to the product group
3. Create a product group schedule and extracted stock count
4. Take Snapshot
5. Prepare the input file. Ensure that no area code is specified
6. Run ThirdPartyStockCountImport.sh with the input file
7. Note that the batch aborts with an error
8. Run the same batch with input file, this time containing the area code and the batch completed successfully
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms