SIM Application Is Not Processing Store Detail Add/Modify/Delete Messages from RMS
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) 14.0.x, find that Store Detail Add/Mod/Delete messages are not processed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Update the address of a store (or its name) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Check the RMS Stores publisher logs and Stores publisher audit logs and note that the message is published.
- Check the Stores To Stores TAFR logs and audit logs, and note that the message is published.
- Check the SIM Store Subscriber audit log and find that the message has reached SIM.
- However, find that SIM does not process these messages, but rather ignores them silently. These messages do not get into SIM's MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms