Last updated on APRIL 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find specific user cannot add attachments in web client.
File Upload Selector window does not open on "Add > File" or file upload selector is blank.
Adding attachments works fine in Java client for the affected user.
When starting Web Client on same PC, but with different agile user, adding attachments is possible.
Steps to Reproduce:
Agile application and Filemanager running
Create an object having INCH sign / double quotes (") in the number. (Other special characters can cause this as well)
1. Start Web Client as admin
2. Create new Item > Documents > Document: DOC01-18"-PLATE
3. Select Attachments tab
4. Click Add > File
5. Find "File Upload Selector" window
6. Click Browse for files
7. Select a file from disk - e.g. C:\tmp\file01.pdf
8. Click Upload ( if Start Upload immediately is not check marked )
9. Find "File Upload Manager" window opens
- showing progress and upload result
10. Terminate Web Client - Logout
11. Restart Web Client as admin
12. Load Document DOC01-18"-PLATE ( but can be a different one )
13. Activate Attachments tab
14. Click Add > File
15. Find "File Upload Selector" window does not open - nothing happens or the uploader window appears, but it is blank
Error does not occur in current session the first file was uploaded to the object with " sign, but directly after re-login
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms