Page Two and Page Three Attribute Values That Are Set to Required Will Be Set to Blank After Save Fails
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Page 2 and Page 3 attribute values that are set to required will be set to blank if save fails.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Java Client in admin user
2. Go to Settings > Data Settings > Classes and open subclass Program
3. Set 2 Page Two or Page Three attribute to Required : Yes
4. Log into Web Client
5. Go to Create New > Projects > New and create a new Program
6. Go to Create New > Projects > From Template and select the template created above.
7. For the attribute on step 3, set one attribute to blank and save
8. Following error occurs - Unable to save your changes. You have one error.
9. Confirm that Page Two or Page Three attribute are set to blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms