Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.0.7, while executing DLYPRG.PC, the below error is thrown:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an Item List consisting of 2 or more items.
- Create a new Scheduled Replenishment Update using the Item List from step 1.
- Check Replenishment tables.
- Edit the scheduled replenishment to de-activate both items' replenishments.
- Check the REPL_ATTR_UPDATE_EXCLUDE table.
- Run dlyprg batch.
- The error above is thrown, and items marked for deletion are not being deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms