Deleted Departments Are Not Deleted from Hierarchy Table RK_HIERARCHY
(Doc ID 1968859.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a department is deleted from Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and Store Inventory Management (SIM) then a new department is created with the same ID, RIB_DELETE_FLAG in RK_HIERARCHY table is not getting updated to N.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. On RMS screen Delete a department.
2. Mark that department as Delete.
3. Run DLYPRG batch.
4. Note that, in RMS the Department (dept) is deleted.
5. DeptDel message flows to SIM STAGED_MESSAGE table and gets processed.
6. In RK_HIERARCHY table, RIB_DELETE_FLAG is updated to 'Y' for the deleted dept.
7. Create the same department again with the same department ID
8. RIB_DELETE_FLAG is not updated to 'N' again in SIM RK_HIERARCHY table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document