Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is on 7314 with no other patches on top of that. On one their QA they had applied Patch 16237156 (7314084) to their instance. They wanted to remove the patch. In order to do that they did the following:
1. Take an export dump from the source ( where the patch was not there)
2. Dropped the DP schema that in target
3. Imported the schema from the export dump as taken in step 1
4. Ran the 7314 installer onto a new folder and chose the option as
"Install software without modifying the schema".
5. Created a new war file for the new install
6. Deployed this war file onto the weblogic server.
Now the version_details_history table and the collaborator logs shows the correct version
select * from dp.version_details_history order by 4 desc;
7.3.1 450 0 15-SEP-14
7.3.1 450 0 09-AUG-14
Demantra Application Server/188.8.131.52 Build 450 (919) Started
But when they click on About button in the collaborator logs it shows
7.3.1 (7314084) (933)
It still shows patch Patch 16237156 (7314084)
Checked the aboutCollaborator.jsp which also shows the right version
grep -i build ./user_projects/domains/DemantraWeb/servers/DemantraServer/tmp/_WL_user/demantra_erpdpsq2/uzdn7h/war/portal/aboutCollaborator.jsp
Why is there a mismatch in the "About" screen of CWB?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms