Failure to Export Return and Exchange Transaction to RTLOG When Item Is Associated With Set Price Change and Clearance Events
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 14.1 [Release 14.0 to 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 14.0.x, there is a failure in exporting return and exchange transactions to RTLOG files when the item is associated with set price change and clearance events.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up an item which has set price change and clearance events.
- Ring a sale transaction with the item.
- Return with receipt the transaction above.
- Wait for some time to have RTLOG processed.
- Check the value of column ID_RTLOG_BTCH of TR_TRN table. Note that the value is -2 for return transaction.
- Perform similar steps for an exchange transaction and note the same behavior.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms