Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 14.1 [Release 14.0 to 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 14.0.x, there is a failure in exporting return and exchange transactions to RTLOG files when the item is associated with set price change and clearance events.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up an item which has set price change and clearance events.
- Ring a sale transaction with the item.
- Return with receipt the transaction above.
- Wait for some time to have RTLOG processed.
- Check the value of column ID_RTLOG_BTCH of TR_TRN table. Note that the value is -2 for return transaction.
- Perform similar steps for an exchange transaction and note the same behavior.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms