Failure to Export Return and Exchange Transaction to RTLOG When Item Is Associated With Set Price Change and Clearance Events
(Doc ID 1969110.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 14.1 [Release 14.0 to 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 14.0.x, there is a failure in exporting return and exchange transactions to RTLOG files when the item is associated with set price change and clearance events.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up an item which has set price change and clearance events.
- Ring a sale transaction with the item.
- Return with receipt the transaction above.
- Wait for some time to have RTLOG processed.
- Check the value of column ID_RTLOG_BTCH of TR_TRN table. Note that the value is -2 for return transaction.
- Perform similar steps for an exchange transaction and note the same behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!