Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 18.104.22.168 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Apply a Split that was already created in a different worksheet on the current worksheet results in the following error:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create and apply an attribute for a worksheet.
2. Create a new Split for that attribute.
3. In a different worksheet, click the level splitting icon and choose"Select Split".
4. Select the Split (created in step 2) from the list and click OK.
5. This results in the error message "Please select a split". The selection "unselects" itself when you click OK.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms