Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Warehouse(WH) lead time is not added to delivery date for WH stocked store order replenishment.
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Set up an Item Replenishment for the Store as Stock Category as WH Stocked and Replenishment Method as Store Orders.
2. Set Item Replenishment of Store to WH Stocked with WH Lead Time = 2.
3. Create a store order with NEED_DATE, NEED_QTY for the Item, Store combination.
4. Run replenishment batches.
5. The transfer created has a delivery date but the delivery date does not consider the WH Lead Time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms