"Total Final RTV Cost" Field on RTV Maintenance Window Is Getting Cleared During RTV Shipment Process
(Doc ID 1969747.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Return To Vendor (RTV) is created and approved there is some value in the field "Total Final RTV Cost" on the RTV Maintenance Window. After changing the RTV order status to "shipped" this field is becoming empty.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an RTV order.
2. Put some values in 'Item' and 'Unit cost'.
3. Check that 'Total Final RTV Cost' contains some data.
4. Change an RTV order status to 'Approved' by clicking 'Approve' in the Options menu.
5. Check that 'Total Final RTV Cost' contains some data.
6. Click 'OK' and save changes in this RTV order.
7. Open this RTV order in edit mode.
8. Change an RTV order status to 'shipped' by clicking 'ship' in Options menu.
9. After generating the shipment, check the value. Note that the value has been cleared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document