RMS PO Header Maintenance Screen Should Not Allow User to Enter Virtual Warehouse in Field "Importer/Bill"
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The RMS Purchase Order (PO) Header Maintenance screen should not allow the user to enter Physical Warehouse in field "Importer/Bill".
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create New PO
2. Enter Supplier Site
3. Select Location Type: Warehouse
4. Manually enter a Virtual Warehouse ID
5. Select Import/Bill to Location Type: Warehouse
6. All Virtual warehouses appear in the LOV; however, the system allows manual entry of a Physical Warehouse ID, as well
7. Complete order and approve
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms