PriceEventExecutionRMSBatch Aborts With "Invalid Price Adjustment Type in CALC_ADJUST" Error
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.x, the PriceEventExecutionRMSBatch aborts with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select an approved parent item with diffs.
- For one diff with existing approved child items, add a new child item and leave it in worksheet status.
- Schedule clearance on the parent and the diff from step 2.
- Run Price Event Execution batches.
- Notice that RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC gets worksheet item inserted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms