PriceEventExecutionRMSBatch Aborts With "Invalid Price Adjustment Type in CALC_ADJUST" Error
(Doc ID 1969971.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.x, the PriceEventExecutionRMSBatch aborts with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select an approved parent item with diffs.
- For one diff with existing approved child items, add a new child item and leave it in worksheet status.
- Schedule clearance on the parent and the diff from step 2.
- Run Price Event Execution batches.
- Notice that RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC gets worksheet item inserted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document