Adjusted Forecast Does Not Get Populated to Approved Forecast for 1 Week of Forecast Horizon
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Forecast Approval Workbook, when the number of periods (weeks) in the "Forecast Horizon" is selected as 1, then the "Adjusted Forecast" does not get populated to "Approved Forecast". However, if the number of periods selected is > 1 (e.g., 5), the issue does not occur. The "Adjusted Forecast" does not get populated to "Approved Forecast" unless the the "Forecast Horizon" is > 1.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Build the Forecast Approval Workbook,in the Forecast Approval Wizard. Select the Number of Weeks in the Forecast Horizon >1 (e.g., 7).
- Change the Adjusted Forecast (for 7 weeks) and click 'Calculate'. Note that values are copied to the Approved Forecast.
- Close and omit the workbook.
- Redo the above steps again, selecting the Forecast Horizon to include in workbook = 1.
- Notice that the Adjusted Forecast is not copied to the Approved Forecast.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms