Cancelled Promotion is Discarded By Promotion Upload Batch in SIM
Last updated on MAY 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Promotions that are cancelled in Retail Price Management (RPM) are discarded by the promotion upload batch in Store Inventory Management (SIM). Some records are discarded as they are from past dates or were duplicate records.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a promotion in RPM.
- Execute the batches promotionPriceChangePublishBatch.sh and promotionPriceChangePublishExport.sh.
- Upload the promotion pub file in SIM by running PromotionPriceChange.sh file and verify the records in RK_PRICE_CHANGE table.
- Cancel the promotion in RPM on the current date.
- Execute batches and generate pub file.
- Upload cancelled pub file in SIM. Verify that the RK_PRICE_CHANGE table promotion end date is not updated and all the records are found in the discard file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms