Last updated on JUNE 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that the ThirdPartyStockCountParser batch program cannot be run in concurrent mode. The batch runs for over an hour to process the input file for one store.
Steps to recreate:
- Create a Unit amout Product group for All Store and Auto Authorize.
- Schedule the product Group for all stores.
- Run the Extract Unit amount Stock count batch.
- Open the stock count in each store and Take snap shot.
- Upload the Third Party stock count files running the Third party stock count batch concurrently (One batch command for one file and store.
- Find that some of the batches aborts with error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms