SIM Allows To Create DSD (On The Fly PO) Having SUPPLIER FLAG CHECK= N In SIM And SUPS.DSD = 'N' In RMS
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management (SIM) application allows to create a Direct Store Delivery (DSD) on the fly PO even after having having SUPPLIER FLAG CHECK= N in SIM and SUPS.DSD = 'N' in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
NOTE: This issue is observed in SIM versions 14.0.X and 14.1.X
Steps To Recreate:
- Set DSD = disabled in RMS in supplier maintenance screen
- Set Disable Supplier Indicator for Purchase Order creation: 'N', If the option is set to No, the system verifies when creating a direct delivery that it is allowed by the supplier.
- Go to Main Menu > Shipping/Receiving > Direct Delivery. The Direct Delivery List window opens.
- Choose CREATE WITHOUT PO.
- Provide Supplier detail.
- Provide Invoice detail;
- Provide Comments;
- Add item;
- Provide qty detail.
- Choose Confirm.
- PO is received.
- DSD Receiptcre outbound is flown to RMS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms