Supplier not Allowed to Receive Purchase Orders can be Used to Create DSD
(Doc ID 1970550.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 to 14.1 [Release 14.0 to 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management (SIM) application allows to create a Direct Store Delivery (DSD) on the fly PO even after having having SUPPLIER FLAG CHECK= N in SIM and SUPS.DSD = 'N' in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
Steps To Recreate:
- Set DSD = disabled in RMS in supplier maintenance screen
- Set Disable Supplier Indicator for Purchase Order creation: 'N', If the option is set to No, the system verifies when creating a direct delivery that it is allowed by the supplier.
- Go to Main Menu > Shipping/Receiving > Direct Delivery. The Direct Delivery List window opens.
- Choose CREATE WITHOUT PO.
- Provide Supplier detail.
- Provide Invoice detail;
- Provide Comments;
- Add item;
- Provide qty detail.
- Choose Confirm.
- PO is received.
- DSD Receiptcre outbound is flown to RMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document